Free and low cost resources we provide to the community.
Information and Referral (I & R) Services
Our trained GRASP staff provide informational services including diagnostic, psychological, community, and family resources via email or phone. We strive to locate and connect individuals to services locally, regionally, and globally. Please utilize the contact page to inform us of your needs, https://grasp.org/contact/
Our blog features entries from GRASP’s Board of Directors, GRASP members, Autistic individuals, and members of the autism community. We welcome Autistic and disabled bloggers to reach out to us with blog post ideas about the autistic and disability community. We especially welcome writers who highlight intersectional issues; all bloggers are paid for their posts. To follow our blog, click here, https://grasp.org/blog
In-person Support Groups
COVID-19 Update: Most of our in-person support groups are continuing to meeting virtually. Please reach out to us for specifics and we can connect you with the group’s facilitators. Thanks!
We offer support groups across the country. To be considered for a GRASP Face-to-Face membership, please contact us to begin the intake process or visit, https://grasp.org/membershipsupportgroups/. The GRASP Regional Face-to-Face meeting calendar is also at the bottom of the Membership & Support Group page. If you don’t see a group location in your area, please contact us and we will be happy to connect you to services and supports in your region.
Online Chat Groups
Our monthly and weekly chat groups are moderated by GRASP through our Zoom Chat Room with Autistics, individuals on the Autism Spectrum, and Neurodivergent folx. These groups are an accessible way for fellow Autistic adults (age 18+) to get together to chat in a safe space.
- Mondays: Chat group over Zoom using video & audio
- Every other week: Women & Non-binary folk group over Zoom
- Patreon-only Facebook groups
- LGBTQIA+ community for Autistics
- Autistic Women, Femmes, and Non-binary Folx
- Over 50s autism spectrum group
- Community of Black, Brown, Indigenous, and Melanated Autistics
- Autistic Parents, Step-parents, and Caregivers group
- Significant others, spouses, and partners of Autistics group
- Parents, Step-parents, and Family members of Autistic teens (12-19 yo) and adults
GRASP Online Members must become a Patron to join the Patreon-only Facebook groups. Please visit our contact page to sign-up for GRASP Online Membership or to request more information.