Please follow the instructions below for sending emails so we can respond quickly. Thank you!
How to email in:
- Add email@example.com to your email address book to ensure you receive our response.
- Start an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (email@example.com for GRASP’s autism assessments) by copying and pasting the template below; please note the differences between a GRASP and a community resource.
- Fill in the relevant details, selecting only up to 3 resources.
- If you’re emailing on behalf of another adult (18 years +), regardless of guardian status, please cc them on the email.
- Once you’ve sent the email, this only applies for firstname.lastname@example.org emails, you will immediately receive an automated email as receipt that we’ve gotten your request.
- If you haven’t received a response, please check your spam/junk folder before emailing in again.
What to include in your email :
- Name and pronouns:
- City, State/Province, Country, and Zip/Mailing code:
- Phone number (we will only contact you if our emails don’t reach you):
- The age of the person needing services/support:
- The resource or support you’re seeking (see below for options):
- The furthest distance you’re able to travel or if you prefer tele-health/virtual:
- Health insurance company name or cash pay:
- Any other details relevant your request; please limit this to a short paragraph and do not provide sensitive information such as your insurance group number, mailing address, or birth date:
- Autism support group for Autistic adults (ages 18+)
- Autism support group for Autistic teens
- Autism support group for Autistic children
- Autistic parent support group
- Career counseling
- Case management
- Couple’s therapist
- Diagnosis options (from a provider in your area, not affiliated with GRASP)
- Gender transition support
- Job coaching
- Transition from high school support
- Parents/Family/Caregiver support group
- Psychiatrist (medication management)
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Online membership
- Weekly Monday online chat group
GRASP Low-cost resources (Virtual only, no health insurance):
- Autism Assessment (currently scheduling all packages)
- Neurodivergent Coaching
- Patreon-only Facebook groups
- Twice monthly Women and Non-binary folks support group
Information and referral disclaimer: We do not provide crisis intervention services. If you are in crisis or experiencing a medical emergency, please contact your local mental health provider or visit your closest emergency room. We are not affiliated with animal rescue, cancer, grief counseling after drug overdose, or math tutoring. A referral to a community service or psychologist, is not a recommendation of that psychologist’s services or of that community resource. We no longer maintain a database of verified resources. Americans, please check with your health insurance provider to determine what services are covered under your health plan. Additionally, your health insurance provider is required to provide a list of providers in your area whom offer the services you are seeking if covered by your insurance plan. Finally, one can expect an autism evaluation in the community to cost between $500-$8,000; the final cost will depend on the region, if and how much insurance covers, and if the provider offers a sliding scale. GRASP’s autism assessments cost between $650-$1950. Please review our privacy statement for confidentiality concerns.