Welcome and thank you for visiting the Global & Regional Asperger Syndrome Partnership’s website!
Please follow the instructions below for sending us emails and add email@example.com to your email address book to ensure you receive our response. Please follow these steps so we can get back to you faster. If you are able to donate, any amount is appreciated and tax deductible. Thank you!
How to email in:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information, using the resource you’re seeking as the email’s subject; note the differences below between a referral to a community service and GRASP services/resources. The more information you can provide, the better we are able to locate community based resources.
If you are emailing in on behalf of another adult, such as a partner, sibling, client, or your adult child, they MUST be cc’ed in the email to ensure they are consenting to receive the information.
When you email in, you will immediately receive an automated email as receipt that we’ve gotten your request, however, if you have not received an email fulfilling your request within a week, please email in again.
What to include in your email :
- Autism support group for Autistic adults (ages 18+)
- Autism support group for Autistic teens (include their age)
- Autism support group for Autistic children (include their age)
- Autistic parent support group
- Career counseling
- Case management
- Couple’s therapist
- Diagnosis options (from a psychologist or psychological associate in your community or state not affiliated with GRASP)
- Gender transition support
- Job coaching
- Transition from high school support
- Parents/Family/Caregiver support group
- Psychiatrist (medication management)
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- GRASP In-person membership (COVID-19 Update: Only meeting virtually)
- GRASP Online membership
- GRASP Online chat groups
GRASP Low-cost Services (Only virtual):
- GRASP’s Autism Assessment Services (We do not accept health insurance)
GRASP’s Coaching Services(COVID-19 Update: Currently full)
Information and referral disclaimer: We do not provide crisis intervention services. If you are in crisis or experiencing a medical emergency, please contact your local mental health provider or visit your closest emergency room. We are not affiliated with animal rescue, cancer, grief counseling after drug overdose, or math tutoring. A referral to a community service or psychologist, is not a recommendation of that psychologist’s services or of that community resource. Please check with your health insurance provider to determine what services are covered under your health plan. Additionally, your health insurance provider is required to provide a list of providers in your area whom offer the services you are seeking. Finally, one can expect an autism evaluation in the community to cost between $500-$8,000; the final cost will depend on the region, if and how much insurance covers, and if the provider offers a sliding scale. GRASP’s autism assessment service costs only $750, or less depending on one’s financial situation. Please review our privacy statement for confidentiality concerns.