Welcome and thank you for visiting the Global & Regional Asperger Syndrome Partnership’s website!
Follow the instructions below for sending emails with requests for resources and support. Please add email@example.com to your email address book to ensure you receive our response. If you are able to donate, any amount is appreciated and tax deductible. Thank you!
How to email in:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information, using the resource you’re seeking as the email’s subject. The more information you can provide, the better we are able to locate resources.
When you email in, you will immediately receive an automated email as receipt of your response, however, if you have not received an email fulfilling your request within a week, please email in again.
- Autism support group for Autistic adults (ages 18+)
- Autism support group for Autistic teens (include their age)
- Autism support group for Autistic children (include their age)
- Autistic parent support group
- Career counseling
- Case management
- Couple’s therapist
- Diagnosis (from a psychologist or psychological associate in your community or state)
- Gender transition support
- GRASP’s Autism Assessment Services (only tele-health visits and cash pay; financial assistance options; please include the reason why you’re pursuing a diagnosis.)
GRASP’s Coaching Services (only tele-health visits and cash pay; financial assistance options)
- GRASP Inclusive Sports Program
GRASP In-person Support Group membership (no cost)
- GRASP Online membership (no cost)
- Job coaching
- Transition from high school support
- Parents/Family/Caregiver support group
- Psychiatrist (medication management)
- Vocational Rehabilitation
Information and referral disclaimer: We do not provide crisis intervention services. If you are in crisis or experiencing a medical emergency, please contact your closest mental health provider or visit a local emergency room. We are not affiliated with grief counseling after drug overdose, animal rescue, or math tutoring. A referral to a community service or psychologist, is not a recommendation of that psychologist’s services or of that community resource. Please check with your health insurance provider to determine what services are covered under your health plan. One can expect an autism evaluation in the community to cost between $500-$8,000; the final cost will depend on the region, how much insurance covers, and if the provider offers a sliding scale. GRASP’s autism assessment service costs only $750, or less depending on one’s financial situation. Please review our privacy statement for confidentiality concerns.