Welcome to the Global & Regional Asperger Syndrome Partnership’s website!
Please follow the instructions below for sending us emails so we can get back to you quickly. Also, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email address book to ensure you receive our response. Thank you!
How to email in:
Please email email@example.com with the following information, using the resource you’re seeking as the email’s subject; note the differences below between a referral to a community service and GRASP services/resources.
If you are emailing in on behalf of another adult, such as a partner, sibling, client, or your adult child, they MUST be cc’ed in the email to ensure they are consenting to receive the information.
When you email in, you will immediately receive an automated email as receipt that we’ve gotten your request, however, if you have not received an email fulfilling your request within a week, please email in again.
What to include in your email :
- Autism support group for Autistic adults (ages 18+)
- Autism support group for Autistic teens
- Autism support group for Autistic children
- Autistic parent support group
- Career counseling
- Case management
- Couple’s therapist
- Diagnosis options (from a psychologist or psychological associate in your community or state not affiliated with GRASP)
- Gender transition support
- Job coaching
- Transition from high school support
- Parents/Family/Caregiver support group
- Psychiatrist (medication management)
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- GRASP In-person membership (COVID-19 Update: Only select groups are meeting in-person with limited numbers)
- GRASP Online membership
- GRASP Online chat groups
GRASP Low-cost Services (Only virtual; we do not accept health insurance):
- GRASP’s Autism Assessment Services
- GRASP’s Coaching Services
Information and referral disclaimer: We do not provide crisis intervention services. If you are in crisis or experiencing a medical emergency, please contact your local mental health provider or visit your closest emergency room. We are not affiliated with animal rescue, cancer, grief counseling after drug overdose, or math tutoring. A referral to a community service or psychologist, is not a recommendation of that psychologist’s services or of that community resource. Americans, please check with your health insurance provider to determine what services are covered under your health plan. Additionally, your health insurance provider is required to provide a list of providers in your area whom offer the services you are seeking if covered by your insurance plan. Finally, one can expect an autism evaluation in the community to cost between $500-$8,000; the final cost will depend on the region, if and how much insurance covers, and if the provider offers a sliding scale. GRASP’s autism assessment service costs only $750, or less depending on one’s financial situation. Please review our privacy statement for confidentiality concerns.