To be considered for a GRASP Face to Face membership, please contact us to begin the intake process by scrolling to the bottom of the page. The GRASP Regional Face-to-Face meeting calendar is also at the bottom of the page. If you don’t see a group location in your area, please contact us and we will be happy to connect you to services and supports in your region.
Support Group Locations:
- GRASP Los Angeles, CA
- Autism Society San Diego, CA
- Autism/Asperger Connections Colorado Springs & GRASP, CO
- Community Autism Social at Yale (CASY), CT
- Autism Society of Iowa
- GRASP Chicago-Evanston, IL
- GRASP Chicago-Downtown Women’s Group, IL
- Building Autistic Community Western, MA
- New Mexico Autism Society Albuquerque, NM
- GRASP NY, District 75
(NYC Public School Special Education District)
- Autism Society of Greater Capital Region & GRASP Albany, NY
- GRASP Adult Hudson Valley, NY
- GRASP Teen Group Hudson Valley, NY
- GRASP Parents’ Group Hudson Valley, NY
- GRASP LGBTQI Online Chat
- GRASP Over 50’s Online Chat
- GRASP Weekly Informal Online Chat
- GRASP Women, Transwomen, & NB Folx Online Chat
- GRASP & Artemis Women’s Group Manhattan, NY
- GRASP Nassau County, NY
- GRASP Berwyn, PA
- GRASP Southeastern Virginia, VA
Interested in becoming a GRASP member? Membership is free! We offer two types, Online membership and Regional Face to Face Support Group membership.
If you’re interested in receiving GRASP emails, our latest blog posts, information about resources, programs, and research for adults, teens, and families, and engaging in our Social Media, Chat, and Facebook Discussion Group. Please contact us for the link, via our contact page.
Regional Face to Face Support Group Membership
First, read through our list to find a support group in your area. Second, use the form below to begin the membership process. If there is not a support group in your area, please email us instead.